Friday, January 25, 2013

Thank you, and leave comments!

To my surprise, it seems Open Sea has developed a real following! There are more and more page views every day, from all over the world, even when I'm not promoting it on social media. This is great, considering I started it just to see how blogging and social media work, and to riff on one of my favorite topics. I never thought anyone except my friends and acquaintances would look at it.

So I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read this! Starting today, I will update the blog more regularly with news and opinion. This will be a vast improvement over my glacial, one post every two months pace.

But now I need some help. I can't think unless I'm getting some critical feedback. So please leave comments! I like when people disagree with me. It helps me refine my ideas and - sometimes - even change them.

You can all look forward to more from me, and I look forward to hearing from all of you too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment